Tuesday, January 20, 2009

BitChez Iz SiLLy

welllll......

let me interest yall in this dumb ass ex tht i got...

her ol stupid ass on myspace trynna tlk shit about me on anutha nigga comments..lmao
like wtf..how old are we?..bt if u gone do some shit like tht make sure i cant see it next time
and then hlaf the shit she was sayin was fckin lies..lol

first of all she told the nigga she left me ....which is a fckin lie..lol
she told him i hit her up everyday buggin her..which is a fckin lie..lol
then she said how she wanna get a nigga to beat me up..lmao..i wish the fck she would..lol
lol..but why the fuck do u have to lie to make conversation??
bt the funny thing is ...a hour before before i seen it she was jus tellin me how much she love and how much she wanna get back together..smh...
then on top of all tht the nigga she was tlkin to didnt even look better than me ..stupid ass

u have to be one of the stupiest muthafukkaz i kno ..aint nobody gone want yo ghetto insecure ass anyways bc u act like a lil ass kid and love to argue,,lol.bt i tried to be the bigger person and still be friends..bt fck all dat her ass took my kindness for weakness....lol

then she gone tell me she been doin her since new years ..this is after i cussed her out
ha!!! too bad idgaf...u must not kno bout me..lol

bt anywayz im done writtin bout her trifflin ass =]

1 comment:

  1. Kind of cocky eh ? ...
    Maybe she's still in love wit you meng ..

    ReplyDelete