Tuesday, January 27, 2009

=/

mannn im at werk not really focused
my mind is else where.......

man its like i want everything to be jus right 
not trynna move too fast.....
bt its hard not too when u have somethin so perfect in front of you...
i kno this girl is wht i need 
i kno she can put a smile n my face

bt i also kno tht her head is not right yet
and i want it to be so bad...

bt i think thts the problem wit me ..i expect to much
i want her to want me as much as i want her.....bt i dnt think thts possible right now

so i guess until it is imma have to fall bck fer a while...as much as i dnt want to 
i have too ...bc i care about her so much..and all i want is fer her is to be happy 

so if u dnt talk to me today dnt take it personal im givin u the space tht i think u need right now and trust thts gone be hard bc it has become a habit fer me to tlk to u every night frm 7:30 to 3:30 =]....bt jus kno imma wait fer u ..to get all of you back frm him.bc i dnt want half of you or parts of you ..im selfish i want it all..mind ,body ,soul and heart..and i will wait how ever long it takes to get it .....i kno im seetin myself myself up to possibly to get hurt bt i cant help it now its too late im open.....

and oh yea september 9th 2oo8 was the day we met ;]

2 comments:

  1. That's real deep right there.
    She's a lucky girl. She'll get it right. You just gotta be patient. Anything worth havin is worth waitin for...

    So, I randomly read your blogs and I like them. I don't know you just felt the need to comment...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reeelatable!

    for real.

    feeling yurr blogs.

    ReplyDelete